The Sims 3: Pets – PC/Mac information
The Sims 3: Pets has just been announced by EA. Below you’ll find some information on the PC and Mac expansion version of the game!
Life is better with pets!
Create perfect—or imperfect—pets for your Sims, from fierce guard dogs to destructive kittens to trusty horses and more as you determine not only how your Sims’ pets look but their personality traits as well. With a variety of new activities and social interactions, take control of these pets and experience the world from their perspective. Treat your Sims and their pets to an exclusive venue filled with unique objects found only in the Limited Edition. Give your Sims a new member of their household and discover all-new ways to play with life!
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims’ pets.
- Pets can learn skills. Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date, and horses can learn racing and jumping.
- Sims can take their pets outside! Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.
- Exclusive Limited Edition content! Only in The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition will you find a pet store filled with one-of-a-kind objects.
We also have some information for you, on the Limited Edition of the game:
Give your Sims and their pets an exclusive pet store venue or create your own custom pet store by placing a pet store register on a community lot and building as you like.
With the Limited Edition you can:
- Change the look and feel of your Sims’ town with an exclusive venue!
- Give your Sims a new place to meet up with other Sims and their pets!
- Get unique objects only available in the pet store!
The Sims 3: Pets will be available Fall 2011 as an expansion for PC and Mac!